As a stay-at-home mom, I go through the day correcting kids as I go about my daily routine of cleaning, cooking and making phone calls. I thought about all of the things that I say on a regular basis and I found it quite amusing.
"Jake, put some clothes on!"
"Aidan, quit licking the window!"
"Gavin, enough with the booty dance!"
"Brody, where's your diaper?"
"Addie, what's in your mouth?"
"Jake, it's 20 degrees out, you're not wearing that!"
"Aidan don't lick that!"
"Jake don't shake your booty in your sister's face. She'll be scarred for life!"
"You can play with the lightsabers downstairs."
"If you guys don't stop fighting over that toy, it's mine!"
"Don't step on your sister!"
" Watch out for Addie!"
"Brody, did you EAT POOP?!?!"
"Jake, you don't put toothbrushes in the toilet!"
"Who keeps peeing on the floor?!?!"
These are just a few. The list goes on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment