Well, the day is set. I can't wait to meet our little Gabriel in just 10 more days! I don't know why, but I'm not nervous at all to add another baby to the family this time. Seven is an intimidating number when I think about it, but going to Mass lately has really been helping me. This last Sunday, I went to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton and Fr. Lanzrath (one of my favorites) was saying the Mass.
In his sermon, he talked about how we are all here to do God's will. Everything we have is God's, not ours- our lives, our kids, our possessions, EVERYTHING. Every second of everyday that we are alive is a gift from God. This really impacted me. I also feel very honored that God has trusted me with 6 of his children and now a 7th. I have started doing something that has really been helping me get through the day. Every suffering of everyday and every frustration, I offer up to God. Not saying that I don't still lose my temper or complain about pregnancy pain, but I try to be better everyday. That's all we can do as humans, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa, You're so beautiful inside and out. And the fact that you can say that 9momths pregnant and 6 little ones running around just magnifies HIS spirit in you:) Prayers sent your way with this new little blessing arriving here soon! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete