My kids make me laugh out loud on a daily basis. The other day Heath asked me if I wrote this stuff down. I really don't write down as much as I should, but I tell family and friends about it. Maybe if I can do it through blogging and bring some laughter to other people's days, than it will be easier. I usually ask at the end of all of these conversations, "Where do you get this stuff?"
Gavin: "Do we really get to sleep outside in a tent at Nana and Papa's like a real campout?"
Me: "Yes."
Gavin: "So, we get to roast marshmellows, sing songs and fart in each others' faces?"
Aidan: "Addie's pee pee is really little. When is it going to grow?"
Me: "Girls and boys have different pee pees Aidan."
Jake: "Knock knock"
Me: "Who's there?"
Jake: "Orange"
Me: "Orange who?"
Jake: "Poop in my pants."
Me: "Brody! Don't mess with that!"
Brody: "Tay, Geez!" (Okay, geez) He's only 2...
I don't have any from Addie yet, but her facial expressions say it all. Can you tell that the boys all have potty humor down to a science? They can add the word "poop" to any joke and it's hilarious to the others. I try not to encourage it, but sometimes it's just too funny not to laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aaron got home from work one night and hugged Gemma and she smiled sweetly at him and said, "Daddy, you smell like a toot." Yep, kids say the darndest things.
ReplyDeleteHilarious~ and so true!!!
ReplyDeleteOn our blog I did one "The Don'ts I Never thought I Would Have to Say To the Kids", one is "Don't stick your hand up his bottom" :)
http://the-b-scenes.blogspot.com/2009/07/thedonts-that-i-thought-i-would-never.html
BTW~ I LOVE the title of your blog:)
ReplyDelete